You are connected to www.riverbank.eu website (hereinafter the "Website") owned by
RiverBank ™ S.A.
5, Boulevard Royal
Tel.: +352 274937
RiverBank S.A. (hereinafter the "Bank") is a public limited company (société anonyme) governed by Luxembourg law registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies' Register under number B 202.096, registered for VAT under the number LU 28448743, authorised in Luxembourg as a credit institution with a full banking licence under number B00000400 and subject to the supervision of the Luxembourg financial regulator:
Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, 283, route d'Arlon, L-1150 Luxembourg, Postal address: L-2991 Luxembourg
Telephone: (+352) 26 25 1-1, Fax: (+352) 26 25 1-2601, www.cssf.lu
Please be informed that, in order to deliver its products and services, the Bank may require users to provide certain personal data which may be used, automatically processed and retained by the Bank for the period stipulated by law. Unless a user explicitly advises the Bank otherwise in writing, the Bank will be entitled to use the personal data collected for any legitimate purpose, including marketing. Users justifying a legitimate interest are entitled to exercise their access rights and to request the correction of all their relevant personal data in accordance with the Luxembourg law of 2 August 2002, as amended, regulating the use of personal data by writing to the Bank at the above mentioned address.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your device, which enables a server to identify that device and allows us to offer the best services possible. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your computer system.
We may, from time to time use and serve cookies, pixel tags, action tags or similar technologies.
- Collating anonymous aggregated information that is used to manage and plan enhancements to our services.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions on third party websites, for example by tracking whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
- To assist in the provision of ads which are relevant to you when browsing the internet.
Users justifying a legitimate interest are entitled to exercise their access rights and to request the correction of all their relevant personal data in accordance with the Luxembourg law of 2 August 2002, as amended, regulating the use of personal data by writing to the Company at the above mentioned address.
The Website is governed by the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The District court in and of Luxembourg has exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Website.
© 2017 RiverBank S.A. all rights reserved. The reproduction of any part of the Website by any means without the prior written consent of the Bank is strictly forbidden. The name "RiverBank" as well as its logo are trademarks of the Bank. The reproduction, adaption, use or modification of these trade marks by any means is strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of the Bank.
The purpose of the Pillar III is to impose on regulated credit institutions the disclosure of specific information, notably but not limited to (i) financial figures (ii) profit and loss details (iii) internal governance, (iv) risk management approach and (v) loan book analysis, based on both quantitative and qualitative approaches. Such document, once communicated annually to the regulator, has to be available on the website.
In case you have a complaint about a financial product or service provided by RiverBank S.A. our Complaints procedure foresees the following escalation steps:
1. You can send a complaint about any financial product or service provided by RiverBank S.A. in writing by post addressed to: RiverBank S.A. Attn. Legal Department 5, boulevard Royal L-2449 Luxembourg Any complaint must explicitly indicate that it is a complaint, has to include the customer's contact details and comprise a brief description of the reason for the complaint. A written acknowledgment will be sent to the complainant within 10 business days of receipt. RiverBank S.A. undertakes to provide an answer to complaints without undue delay and in principle within one month from the date the complaint was received. Where an answer cannot be provided within this period, RiverBank S.A. will inform the complainant of the causes of the delay and indicate the date at which its examination is likely to be achieved.
2. In the event that the response provided is not satisfactory to the complainant, the complaint and the response provided to the complainant may be referred to the authorised manager of RiverBank S.A. in charge of the management of the complaint treatment:
Mr. Robin RINKES
Head of Sales
5, boulevard Royal
3. Should you not be satisfied with the solution or response given after escalation to the authorised manager in charge of the management of complaint treatment, you can file a request for an out-of-court complaint settlement, in accordance with the provisions of regulation no. 16-07 issued by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, by the following means:
Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
Département Juridique CC
Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
By fax : (+352) 26 25 1 – 601
By e-mail: email@example.com
More details on the out-of-court complaint resolution can be found on the site of the CSSF: http://www.cssf.lu/en/consumer/complaints/
Your browser is ancient! Upgrade your browser to experience this site.